Thursday, September 5, 2013

And so it Begins....

I was inspired to start this blog by the works of another fly-blogger.

I moved to Northern Minnesota last summer from Michigan. I grew up fly fishing for trout and the transition to a primarily warm water fishery has been fairly rough.

But I am adapting.


I will never give up the trout habit. I will always be Chasing Trout in the Walleye State.


Some of my home waters.





Hard to believe that was all more than a decade ago. Thank you Dad for all the times you took me fishing! I haven't been back to these waters in many years. From what I hear the peace and tranquility I recall is no longer the case. I have thought about going back, fishing these home waters again, maybe I am better off letting the good memories live on....

No comments:

Post a Comment